Rugged Maniac is returning to North Carolina on May 16th with a BRAND NEW VENUE – Rockingham Dragway! That’s right. No more buses or shuttles – all parking is now right on site! Get ready for another round of 25 epic obstacles, 3 fun miles and 1 rockin’ party! You’ll climb towers of stacked shipping containers, crawl through underground tunnels of mud, rocket down a massive water slide and experience a lot of BIG new surprises (trampolines?!)! As if that weren’t awesome enough, before and after you run you’ll get to party with thousands of other maniacs in our day-long festival, which includes mechanical bulls, adult bounce houses, a foam dance pit, and lots of new games and activities! Beer will be flowing from our friends at Harpoon Brewery so be sure to snag one (or two) while you enjoy an awesome day outdoors! So what are you waiting for? Grab your friends and register now before your preferred start time sells out!
What You Get:
What It Costs:
$49 (plus tax) through December 12th
$59 (plus tax) through January 23rd
$69 (plus tax) through February 27th
$79 (plus tax) through April 3rd
$89 (plus tax) through May 11th
$100 on the day of the event
Students and Military Get $10 Off!
Spectators are FREE!
“Best run ever! Perfectly organized, no jam ups at obstacles, plenty of mud and muck! Not one bad thing I could say. Loved it!” -Jessica K.
2153 U.S. 1
Rockingham, NC 28379
Parking & Volunteer
Parking is $10 per car
Volunteer and run for FREE. Learn More
- NO REFUNDS under any circumstances.
- All participants must sign a waiver of liability.
- If there is severe weather that prevents the event from being held at all on Saturday, it will be moved to Sunday. If severe weather persists on Sunday, it will be moved to a later weekend date.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Event date and location are subject to change.