Rugged Maniac is returning to Snow Creek Ski Area on August 9th with 25 epic obstacles and 1 rockin’ party! Here’s how it works: Register for the race and you’ll get a chance to run our 3-mile course where you’ll climb towers of shipping containers, rocket down a massive water slide, crawl through underground tunnels, leap over fire and experience some BIG new obstacles (trampolines?!)! As if that weren’t awesome enough, before and after you run you’ll get to party with thousands of other maniacs in our day-long festival where you can ride mechanical bulls, pretend to be a kid in our adult bounce houses, dance your butt off in the foam pit and enjoy lots of new games and activities! So what are you waiting for? Grab your friends and register now before your preferred start time sells out!
What You Get:
What It Costs:
$79 (plus tax) through August 5th, 2014
$90 at event – August 9th, 2014
Students and Military Get $10 Off!
Spectators are FREE!
“Awesome course this year! Thanks for making it so challenging. The hills were torturous! Excellent obstacles and great organization. Can’t wait ’til next year!”
Snow Creek Ski Area
1 Snow Creek Dr
Weston, MO 64098
Parking & Volunteer
Parking is $10 per car
Volunteer and run for FREE.
- NO REFUNDS under any circumstances.
- All participants must sign a waiver of liability.
- If there is severe weather that prevents the event from being held at all on Saturday, it will be moved to Sunday. If severe weather persists on Sunday, it will be moved to a later weekend date.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Event date and location are subject to change.