Rugged Maniac is returning to Little Everglades Ranch in central Florida on June 14th with 25 epic obstacles and 1 rockin’ party! Here’s how it works: Register for the race and you’ll get a chance to run our 3-mile course where you’ll climb towers of shipping containers, rocket down a massive water slide, crawl through underground tunnels, leap over fire and experience some BIG new obstacles (trampolines?!)! As if that weren’t awesome enough, before and after you run you’ll get to party with thousands of other maniacs in our day-long festival where you can ride mechanical bulls, pretend to be a kid in our adult bounce houses, dance your butt off in the foam pit and enjoy lots of new games and activities! Plus, beer will be flowing from our friends at Harpoon Brewery so be sure to snag one (or two) while you enjoy an awesome day outdoors! So what are you waiting for? Grab your friends and register now before your preferred start time sells out!
What You Get:
What It Costs:
$74 through June 9, 2014
$85 at the event
Students and Military Get $10 Off!
Spectators are FREE!
“Best obstacle race ever! Perfectly organized, no jam ups at obstacles, plenty of mud and muck! Not one bad thing I could say! I loved it!” -Jessica K.
Little Everglades Ranch
17951 Hamilton Road
Dade City, FL 33523
Parking & Volunteer
Parking is $10 per car Volunteer and run for FREE. Learn More
- NO REFUNDS under any circumstances.
- All participants must sign a waiver of liability.
- If there is severe weather that prevents the event from being held at all on Saturday, it will be moved to Sunday. If severe weather persists on Sunday, it will be moved to a later weekend date.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Event date and location are subject to change.