Rugged Maniac is returning to Georgia International Horse Park on August 16th with 25 epic obstacles and 1 rockin’ party! Here’s how it works: Register for the race and you’ll get a chance to run our 3-mile course where you’ll climb towers of shipping containers, rocket down a massive water slide, crawl through underground tunnels, leap over fire and experience some BIG new obstacles (trampolines?!)! As if that weren’t awesome enough, before and after you run you’ll get to party with thousands of other maniacs in our day-long festival where you can ride mechanical bulls, pretend to be a kid in our adult bounce houses, dance your butt off in the foam pit and enjoy lots of new games and activities! Plus, beer will be flowing from our friends at Harpoon Brewery so be sure to snag one (or two) while you enjoy an awesome day outdoors! So what are you waiting for? Grab your friends and register now before your preferred start time sells out!
What You Get:
What It Costs:
$74 (plus tax) until 11:59pm ET on July 25th, 2014
$79 (plus tax) until 11:59pm ET on August 11th, 2014
$90 at event – August 16th, 2014
Students and Military Get $10 Off!
Spectators are FREE!
“I highly recommend this adventure for everyone. I was grinning ear to ear for the last quarter of the race because of what I had already accomplished. I WILL be back!”
Georgia International Horse Park
1996 Centennial Olympic Pkwy
Conyers, GA 30013
Parking & Volunteer
Parking is $10 per car
Volunteer and run for FREE.Learn More
- NO REFUNDS under any circumstances.
- All participants must sign a waiver of liability.
- If there is severe weather that prevents the event from being held at all on Saturday, it will be moved to Sunday. If severe weather persists on Sunday, it will be moved to a later weekend date.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Event date and location are subject to change.